Swiss Military Chrono
- Swiss Military by Chrono chronograph with quartz movement ETA G10.212
- Swiss Made
- Stainless steel watch case Ø 41mm black PVD plated
- Screwed stainless steel back cover
- Black stainless steel bracelet
- Water-resistant up to: 5ATM / 50 M
- 2-year international warranty.
- STISS sapphire glass with integrated contactless payment technology powered by DIGISEQ
Shipping, price, and taxes
- Free shipping within the 26 EEA countries (European Economic Aera) including United Kingdom, Liechtenstein, and Switzerland.
- For Switzerland, and Liechtenstein 7.7% VAT will directly be added during the checkout process.
- For orders shipped to other EEA countries, and the United Kingdom the import duties, and all taxes are at customer charge and directly billed by Fedex or the carrier.
- Should we not ship to your country please contact us directly.
This chronograph watch is of timeless design. The stainless steel case comes in a matt black finish and is contrasted by the shiny pushers and crown. The eye-catching all-black design comes with a very slim bezel for the dial opening to be as wide as possible. The elegant black watch face features sporty design elements such as a tachymeter and Arabic numerals as indexes. What is more, this swiss all-black men’s watch comes fully packed with high-quality features fit for a sports chronograph watch.
The case of this chronograph watch is made of tough stainless steel and is finished with a black PVD plating. The well legible hands and hour markers are luminous and glow in the dark. The three sub-dials of the chronograph watch face count seconds, minutes, and 1/10 seconds when the stopwatch function is activated. This chronograph is powered by a high-quality Swiss Made chronograph movement and is hand-assembled. As a promise of Swiss Made quality, this watch is covered by a 2-year international warranty.
DIGISEQ – Be payment ready
Join the world of wearable payments as fashion meets pay-tech.
As one of a selected few digital enablers of Mastercard, their MDES-integrated provisioning platform is PCI CP compliant. They are approved under the Mastercard GVCP programme and authorised to generate consumer account data and distribute them remotely to wearables.
Feel free to visit DIGISEQ